Tuesday, August 28, 2012

What I love about Nature

Snow reflecting the soft radiance of Luna; with the black skeletons of trees inked into the background


Sunsets (pictures don't do them justice) 










Beams of moonlight

   
Blue, deep skies



Bubbly brooks-- shimmering and sparkling in the sunlight

Reedy ponds with frogs and geese singing

Colorful wildflowers in the grassy meadow
The wind talking to me
Powerful masses of cuddly love

Night sky, with salt and pepper hair

The Fiery, red sun

Birds (that says it all)

Full blossoms in the garden

Rainy Streets (not nature, I know- but I love it)

Playful, sleek creatures of the deep

Soft, chocolate mud between my toes
Fairy forests
Puffy clouds, wispy clouds, big clouds, small clouds, shaped clouds, Olympus clouds, ...


Majestic Mountains in all seasons and weather

Wind rustling the trees

Crickets playing their lullabies

Starry pictures
                    
              The big vastness of the night
Cute little animals
    The stillness and silence 

2 comments:

  1. That's awesome! :) I love those things, too. Especially the mud in between my toes!
    -Carmody

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pictures :P I hope to be able to become that good and take pictures like that soon. -Cumorah

    ReplyDelete