Kelrazor, Goober, and I have subjected ourselves. To whom? our father. Why? because there's a big reward at the end. What our we doing? 10 WEEKS OF INTENSE EXERCISE!
We run 3 miles on Mon. and Fri.; bike 30 min. and do a "core" workout (push-ups, lunges, etc) on Tues. and Thurs.; speed work (sprints and karaokes) on Wed.; and on Saturday, we have the rightly named... DADDY'S DEATH DAY! It changes every week, but so far, we've climbed a goalpost (or tried to), done a freffer (don't ask), and jumped over barrels.
While we're talking about exercise, Kelrazor, Goober, Mom, and I all ran, biked, and swam in a triathlon this morning. Much to the surprise of some, Kelrazor carried off 1st, and I came in FOURTH!* It was awesome! We got Sobes and other prizes.
"Eat, drink, and be merry! For on Saturday, we die at dawn."
PS I learned how to spell 'exercise' for the 100th time yesterday.
*(don't ask how many people were in the triathlon)
Go Tova! Im Guessing there were 4 people in the triathlon, am I right?
ReplyDeleteWhat was suprising about the turn outs???? You did a great job!!
ReplyDelete