In Seminary a few days ago, someone read this scripture:
Isaiah 1:18 Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; ...
That scripture is NOT why I named my blog White as Snow.
Well, first of all, I knew I wanted White in the name, since I am 'white' (according to a personality color test).
White means that what I do, I do because I want peace (among other things, but that's the main characteristic of 'a white').
I was trying to associate another "part of myself" into the blog name, and was trying out different 'white' combinations. i.e. "White like a Dove" "the White Swan" "White Music" etc.
As I was finishing up my 'brainstorming session' I thought of it: Snow.
I love snow (as most people who know me can tell you). Not just the snowballs and games, but my whole body relaxes when it's cold. It's also the snow flakes and ice. I could just stare at them for hours, looking at all of the patterns in them, trying to reconstruct them in my head, finding words to describe them, it's wonderful.
And thus, "White as Snow" was born
What an interesting observation about snow! I also love how you wrote this...it is so...Tova!
ReplyDeleteHey Tova...I really liked how you came up with that name!
ReplyDeleteYou're so creative! :)
Yep White as SNOW . . . . thats so you!
ReplyDelete