I've been considering fear.
I have an aunt who is terrified of water/drowning, and her children barely know how to swim. I also have a brother (surprise, surprise) who is afraid of scary noises in the dark, and he refuses to play games in the dark unless everyone promises not to scare him. Annoying!
I'm scared of a Whole Bunch of things (sometimes I think that I'm the most cowardly person in the world!) But a lot of people might be surprised to hear that, because I believe in conquering (or ignoring) my fears, and try not to let them interfere with my relationships with other people.
It also helps to just think about Heavenly Father, and how he loves and protects you.
I find that one of the worst fears people experience is trying something new...like food.
ReplyDeleteHa ha, dad. I'm getting better
DeleteI love this post. Great attitude!
ReplyDelete